Whenever we consider any blogger and his blog traffic is a most important of his blog. As, nothing worst than the blog without traffic. For blog traffic search engine optimization matters most. As par my equations “Blog traffic is directly proportional to search engine optimization of blog(80%) and other facts(20%)”. So, today we learn basics of Keyword research.
Every blogger knows that ” Keyword rich content is a first and most important step of search engine optimization”. Many people fail in their blogging career because of keyword less content even after they create high quality content without keyword. For creating Keyword rich content keyword research is compulsory process. So, this article is recommended to all of those who want to create keyword rich content in less time.
What is keyword rich content?
We can define keyword rich content as content of article in which we add targeted keyword’s as par keyword density we need and perfectly target our keyword.
What is keyword research?
Keyword research is a process in which we can find perfect keywords to target in our content to make it keyword rich content. Keyword research can be done with many tools available on the internet. Many bloggers use the mixture of two or more keyword research tools in their research. In this article i am using Google adwords keyword research tool. Because, it is officially provided by search engine giant Google with free of cost. You can use any other paid keyword research tool like SEOMOZ or TrafficTravis.
About Google adwords keywords research tool
Google adwords tool is one of the best quick keyword research tool as its developed and offered by Google “the search engine giant”. It will be offered free of cost and from my experience this is the one of my favourite tool. Many bloggers use it with combination of one more keword research tool. I also like to write one article on Google adwords keyword research tool in upcoming days.
You can also use this tool without log-in to your account. But, it will give some limitations on research tool. So, i recommended you to log-in and then use your tool.
This keyword research is of basic type. But, still very effective
Steps to “Easiest keyword research with very less time”-
Step 1 – preliminary step of preparation.
Every one know what they have to do in preliminary step. Just, get all the given stuff ready for your keyword research.
here is your quick list to ready the stuff you need.
- Think about ideas for your next post.
- Go and connect to your keyword research tool.Here, I am using Google adwords keyword tool.So, just go there and log-in to your Google account via adwords.
- Before, you start your quick keyword research. You have to be aware of that how to use keyword research tool you have in your hand.
- Get Google search engine opened in one tab of your internet browser more than Google adwords.
- Check out the image given below.
Step 2 – Play with google search
This is one of the great trick i used in my keyword research. Just go to Google search and write some words about your ideas of next post and you will see some extra result shown in instant results in Google. This gives you little hint of your keyword. Then, make the list of the keywords you got from Instant search.
If you don’t get something. Then, see the example below,
This example is about keyword research for this article . So, i added words “SEO keywords” to Google search and I will get result as shown in image below. Then, I noted down all the result similar to my post ideas. this is my basic list of keyword. See image of Google instant search.
Step 3 – Do some hard work with your Keyword research tool
Now you have everything to work with your keyword research tool. So, open your Google Adwords Keyword Research tool . Take your list of keywords created in 2nd step.
Get ready for most important part from keyword research -
- Enter the keywords one by one (each keyword per line in Google keyword research tool). Then, click on search.
- That’s it and you will get the huge list of keywords. Now, you have to select best 2-4 keyword’s to target in your next post.
- For selecting best keyword from the list search and just pick all long-tail keywords with high global and monthly searches and take competition low (as we will rank better in low competition) and make new list of them.
- Now, from this list pick 2-4 keyword’s which are most related to your post topic and you can easily insert as well as, target them.
- For, this research lots of bloggers use the mixture of two keyword research tool.
- This is the keywords which you have to target in your post.
Now you have keywords to target in your blog post. So, target all the keyword’s rightly and with good keyword density. We will surely add some articles on this topic. which describes keyword research more deeply.
please comment below if we miss any thing and do let us know about it. You can also, make feedback in comment also.
Don’t forget to socialize with us. To get latest blogging updates.